The Sacramento CAPITAL Foundation, established in 2003, supports the ideals of CAPITAL. The CAPITAL Foundation is financially supporting community programs, projects and events. The goals of the CAPITAL Foundation is to empower the Sacramento Asian Pacific Islander communities, build partnerships between public and private organizations and Asian Pacific Islander communities and organizations, and end discrimination and disparity in all communities.
- Increase awareness and understanding of the heritage, influences, and contribution of the various Asian Pacific Islander communities
- Promote and support cultural, educational, health, and community programs, projects and events
- Broaden and strengthen the understanding of multi-cultural community relations
- Encourage community and diverse leadership
- End discrimination and disparity in all communities